Law and Economics. A Reader
by Alain Marciano (Editor) - Routledge
About the Book
This book brings together the most authoritative articles on Law and Economics and the interaction between the two disciplines as well as the use of economic tools to analyse legal problems. Aimed at students experiencing the subject for the first time, the selections are interlaced with a wealth of features including explanatory introductions and exercises.
Key features of the reader include:
- The accessibility of the material: the articles should be understandable to those with only a limited background in economics and law.
- The books focus on the most important and basic foundational issues in law and economics.
- An exposition of the opposition between the different legal systems that exist in the world including common law, civil law and public law.
- Debates viewed from the perspective of the scholars from a range of backgrounds are presented as well as all the key figures in economics and in law.
- The book should prove to be an essential resource to all students studying this burgeoning field and represents an exciting introduction to one of the key disciplines which has grown up in the social sciences in recent times.
Acheter / Buy