6th PhD Student Conference in
March 24, 2017
International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics
Room 614, Building G, Université Paris Nanterre
EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS (Université Paris Ouest – Nanterre La Défense), CeReFiM (University of Namur), LFIN (Université Catholique de Louvain-Louvain School of Management) and LEO (Université d’Orléans) are co-organizing the 6th PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics.. The conference will be held on March 24, 2017 in Nanterre, France.
Important dates and submission procedure:
|Submission deadline:||January 2, 2017|
|Acceptance decision:||End of January 2017|
|Presenting Authors Registration:||February 2017|
|Conference:||March 24, 2017|
Submission of papers is open until January 2, 2017. Papers must necessarily include the author’s and co-authors names and institutional affiliations, together with e-mail addresses for correspondence.
The program will include several sessions covering the main areas of International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics. Anyone wishing to present a paper needs to submit it to a specific session. Please submit a full paper in English at the conference webpage (Submit a paper) in the appropriate session and topic.
Sessions and covered topics:
- Exchange rates, exchange-rate regimes, international monetary system;
- Economic growth, business cycles and economic policies;
- Banking economics and central banking; systemic risk, microprudential and macroprudential supervisions;
- Monetary integration and the international monetary system;
- International macroeconomics: other topics.
- Asset prices and market volatility, asset allocation;
- Systemic risk, financial network, interbank network;
- Interactions between financial markets and energy markets;
- Survey data, asset prices expectations and earnings forecasts;
- Credit risk, stress tests and default probabilities estimations; Sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors;
- Yield curve modeling, stocks-bonds nexus, etc…;
- M&A, corporate governance, etc…;
- Financial econometrics: other topics.
- Denisa Georgiana Banulescu (Université d’Orléans),
- Hamza Bennani (Université Paris Ouest – Nanterre La Défense),
- Sophie Béreau (Université catholique de Louvain and University of Namur),
- Cécile Couharde (Université Paris Ouest – Nanterre La Défense),
- Balazs Egert (OECD and Université Paris Ouest – Nanterre La Défense),
- Jean-Yves Gnabo (University of Namur)
- Daria Onori (Université d’Orléans)