9th PhD Student Conference in
March 20, 2020
International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics
Building G “Maurice Allais”, Conference room 614
Université Paris Nanterre
EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS (Université Paris Ouest – Nanterre La Défense), CeReFiM (University of Namur), LFIN (Université Catholique de Louvain-Louvain School of Management) and LEO (Université d’Orléans) are co-organizing the 9th PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics. The conference will be held on March 20, 2020 in Nanterre, France.
Important dates and submission procedure:
|Submission deadline:||January 10, 2020|
|Acceptance decision:||Mid-February 2020|
|Presenting Authors Registration:||End of February 2020|
|Conference:||March 20, 2020|
Submission of papers is open until January 10, 2020. Papers must necessarily include the author’s and co-authors names and institutional affiliations, together with email addresses for correspondence.
The program will include several sessions covering the main areas of International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics.
Anyone wishing to present a paper needs to submit it to a specific session. Please submit a full paper in English at the conference webpage (Submit a paper) in the appropriate session and topic.
Sessions and covered topics:
- Exchange rates, exchange-rate regimes, international monetary system;
- Economic growth, business cycles and economic policies;
- Banking economics and central banking; systemic risk, microprudential and macroprudential supervisions;
- International macroeconomics: other topics.
- Asset prices and market volatility, asset allocation;
- Systemic risk, financial network, interbank network;
- Interactions between financial markets and energy markets;
- Survey data, asset prices expectations and earnings forecasts;
- Credit risk, stress tests and default probabilities estimations; Sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors;
- Yield curve modeling, stocks-bonds nexus, etc…;
- M&A, corporate governance, etc…;
- Financial econometrics: other topics.
Priority will be given to papers with original contributions and empirical applications that address a relevant economic question within the aforementioned topics and have no senior co-authors.
- Denisa Banulescu-Radu (Université d’Orléans),
- Hamza Bennani (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Sophie Béreau (Université catholique de Louvain and University of Namur),
- Christophe Blot (OFCE and Université Paris Nanterre)
- Cécile Couharde (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Jean-Yves Gnabo (University of Namur),
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Daria Onori (Université d’Orléans)