Social behaviour and discrimination
Thursday 20 October, Building Allais (G) Amphi F
Organizers: Noémi Berlin and Tarek Jaber Lopez
We are pleased to invite you to the Workshop on Social behavior and discrimination.
It will take place on Thursday 20 October 2022 at the University Paris Nanterre, Building Allais (G) Amphi F.
For logistical reasons, registration to the event is compulsory. Please register following this link by October 10:
8h45 Welcome coffee
9h-10h30 Session 1
• Experiments on boards composition: is gender the only problem?
Angela Sutan, Xavier Gassmann, Sylvain Max, Frank Lentz
• The Battle of Sex: How competitiveness can impact reaction from defeat?
Claire Mollier, Tarek Jaber Lopez, Aurora Garcia Gallego, Sarah Zaccagni
• Gender-inclusive language and economic decision-making
10h30-11h Coffee break
11h-12h30 Session 2
• What Prevents Evidence Based Policy Adoption? An Experiment on Partisanship, Ideology a Implementation Costs
• Willingness To Pay More for Sustainable Food: the role of environmental, health and circular economy concerns
• Determinants of perceived discrimination among the Roma minority in Spain
12h30-14h Lunch break
14h-15h30 Session 3
• Investigating Social Preferences through Choices over Menus
Fabrice Le Lec, Yosuke Hashidate, Tetsuya Kawamura, Yusuke Osaki, Benoı̂t Tarroux
• An experiment on herding
Nikolaos Georgantzis, Aurora Garcia-Gallego, Annarita Collasant, Gabriele Tedeschi
• Equality of opportunity in a random dictator game: an artefactual field experiment
Giuseppe Attanasi, Sara Gil-Gallen, Andrea Morone and Piergiuseppe Morone
15h30-16h Coffee break
16h-17h30 Session 4
• Norms and the evolution of leaders’ followership
Antonio Cabrales, Esther Hauk
• The acceptability of public policies in transportation mode choice
Maria José Montoya, Alexandre Cambon
• Moral behavior : a tale of two images.
Nicolas Jacquemet, Roberto Galbiati, Emerci Henry