Temporary Lecturer and Research Assistant at University Paris-Nanterre.
Research Area : Energy Economics, Environmental Economics , Biofuel Markets, Commodity Markets, Econometrics
and by Benoit Chèze and Emmanuel Hache.
"Les biocarburants dans la transition énergétique : Impacts macroéconomiques et perspectives de développement"
Ph.D. Thesis defended 4 July 2018
- M. Julien Chevallier, Professor at the University Paris 8,
- M. Benoît Chèze, Researcher at IFP Energies nouvelles,
- M. Emmanuel Hache, Researcher at IFP Energies nouvelles,
- Mme. Delphine Lautier, Professor at the University Paris-Dauphine,
- Mme. Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio, Professor at the University Lumière Lyon 2,
- Mme. Valérie Mignon, Professor at the University Paris-Nanterre,
- M. Philippe Quirion, Senior researcher at CIRED,
- M. Benoît Sévi, Professor at the University of Nantes.
Workshop "Financial Econometrics", March 2019, Nantes, France
5th Conference of FAERE, August 2018, Aix-en-Provence, France
41st International Conference of IAEE, June 2018, Groningen, the Netherlands
Workshop "Human and Social Sciences & Mobility", Plateau de Saclay, France, June 2018
Ph.D. Student Seminar, University Paris-Nanterre, France, April 2018
4th Conference of FAERE, September 2017, Nancy, France
15th European Conference of IAEE, September 2017, Vienna, Austria
Seminar of Economics and Industrial Intelligence Dpt, IFP Energies nouvelles, France, April 2017
Ph.D. Student Seminar, University Paris-Nanterre, France, March 2017
39th International Conference of IAEE, June 2016, Bergen, Norway
Seminar of Economics and Industrial Intelligence Dpt, IFP Energies nouvelles, France, December 2015
Workshop on Dutch Disease and dependence on raw materials, EconomiX, University Paris-Nanterre, France, October 2015