Series of Webinars on Economics of Environment, Energy and Transport (SWEEET)
Tuesday 08 June 2021 (16h, visio)
Gino Baudry (Imperial College)
- Exploring the future of the European agriculture systems between food, energy and greenhouse gas emissions: the AgRI-food SystEm interactive model (ARISE)
Tuesday 25 May 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Philippe Quirion (CIRED)
- Low-carbon options for the French power sector: What role for renewables, nuclear energy and carbon capture and storage?
Tuesday 11 May 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Alejandro Capparos (Institute for Public Goods and Policies (IPP), Spanish National Research Council (CSIC))
- Pledge and implement bargaining in the Paris Agreement on climate change
Tuesday 27 April 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Helene Bouscasse (CR INRAE, CESAER) et Rim Rejeb (GAEL).
- What role does the health impact of transport modes play in our transport choices?
Tuesday 13 April 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Martino Pelli (Université de Sherbrooke)
- Childhood Exposure to Storms and Long-Term Educational Attainments in India
Tuesday 30 March 2021 (16h, Zoom)
M. Tivadar et Y. Schaeffer (Univ. Grenoble Alpes)
- FROM SPATIAL SEGREGATION TO ENVIRONMENTAL INEQUALITIES
Tuesday 16 March 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Erica Myers (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Decomposing the Wedge Between Projected and Realized Returns in Energy Efficiency Programs
Tuesday 02 March 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Joseph Shapiro (UC Berkeley)
- Regulating Untaxable Externalities: Are Vehicle Air Pollution Standards Effective and Efficient?
Tuesday 02 February 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Romain Crastes (University of Leeds)
- Using shifted lognormal distributions in order to avoid “exploding” willingness-to-pay distributions in mixed logit models
Tuesday 19 January 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Beat Hintermann (Universität Basel)
- Mobility Pricing in Switzerland
Tuesday 05 January 2021 (16h, Zoom)
Marco Percoco (Università Bocconi)
- New Car Taxation and its Unintended Environmental Consequences
with Angela Bergantino and Mario Intini.
Tuesday 08 December 2020 (16h, Zoom)
Ben Groom (University of Exeter)
- REDD+ as an area based policy: Evidence from the 2011Indonesian Moratorium on Palm Oil, logging and Timber Concessions
with Charles Palmer and Lorenzo Sileci
Tuesday 24 November 2020 (16h, Zoom)
Rainald Borck (University of Postdam)
- Urban pollution: A global perspective
with Philipp Schrauth.
Tuesday 10 November 2020 (16h, Zoom)
Oliwia Kurtyka (Grenoble INP)
- Titre à venir
Tuesday 27 October 2020 (16h, Zoom)
Sébastien Houde (Grenoble Ecole de Management)
- Consumer Myopia in Vehicle Purchases: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
with Kenneth Gillingham and Arthur A. van Benthem
Tuesday 13 October 2020
Nicolas Treich (Toulouse School of Economics, INRAE, Université Toulouse Capitole)
- An economic model of the meat paradox
with Nina Hestermann and Yves Le Yaouanq.