4th PhD Student Conference in
18th of March 2015
Conference room "B"
International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics
Université Paris Ouest - Nanterre La Défense
EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS of the Université Paris Ouest - Nanterre La Défense, the CeReFiM from the University of Namur, the CESAM from the Université Catholique de Louvain-Louvain School of Management and the LEO from the Université d'Orléans are co-organizing the fourth PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics. The conference will be held on March 18, 2015 in Nanterre, France.
Important dates and submission procedure:
|Submission deadline:||December 18, 2014|
|Acceptance decision:||End of January 2015|
|Presenting Authors Registration:||February 2015|
|Conference:||March 18, 2015|
The submission for the conference is closed.
The registration for the conference is closed.
Sessions and covered topics:
- Exchange rates (nominal and real exchange rates, equilibrium exchange rates), exchange-rate policies and exchange-rate regimes;
- Economic growth, business cycles and economic policies;
- Transmission of commodity price shocks;
- Monetary integration and the international monetary system,
- Other topics
- Asset prices and market volatility, asset allocation;
- Systemic risk, financial network, interbank network;
- Interactions between financial markets and energy markets;
- Survey data, asset prices expectations and earnings forecasts;
- Credit risk, stress tests and default probabilities estimations; Sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors,
- Yield curve modelling, stocks-bonds nexus, etc.
- M&A, corporate governance, etc.
- Other topics
Priority will be given to papers with original theoretical contributions and/or empirical applications that address a relevant economic question within the aforementioned topics and have no senior co-authors. A selection of those papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of International Economics