The purpose of this workshop is to provide the opportunity to discuss and promote topical empirical research related to all areas of monetary economics. Some particularly relevant topics are:
- The transmission channels of monetary policies
- Communication strategies, the role of expectations and forward guidance
- Risks associated to uncertainty and to the normalization of monetary policy
- Financial stability, interaction between monetary policy and prudential policies
- Central banking and long-term challenges (secular stagnation, inequality)
- Deborah Lucas (MIT)
- Narayana Kocherlakota (University of Rochester)
Please submit a full paper in PDF format to email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2019. Decisions will be notified before end of October 2019.
This two-day workshop will take place at OFCE in Paris, France, on December 5-6, 2019.
There is no registration fee and the workshop does not cover travel and accommodation costs.
Christophe Blot (Sciences Po - OFCE & Université Paris-Nanterre - EconomiX)
Paul Hubert (Sciences Po - OFCE)
Philippe Andrade (Federal Reserve Bank of Boston)
Refet Gürkaynak (Bilkent University)
Fabien Labondance (Université de Franche‐Comté)
Céline Poilly (AMSE)
Giovanni Ricco (University of Warwick)
Urszula Szczerbowicz (Banque de France)